At Celtic & Co. we believe clothes are more than just fashion and this belief is applied to our team. Staff are much more than just a resource.
We are an informal brand that takes inspiration from our beautiful Cornish location; its colours, patterns and textures. We are passionate about quality, attention to detail and in providing the best products and services to our customers through direct selling channels.
You can find out more about us here. We are based in Newquay, Cornwall where our Factory, Warehouse and Offices are centralised.
No vacancies at present.
No vacancies at present.
Celtic & Co. are a luxury fashion brand selling beautiful natural fibre clothing, footwear and homewares in the UK and to a growing International customer base. Our heritage and expertise is in crafting sheepskin, we’ve been making sheepskin slippers, boots and accessories in Cornwall since 1990. We are becoming renowned for our sheepskin outerwear and knitwear collections – a best kept secret for discerning customers who are looking for something different to the high street. Our biggest appeal is that we are a truly sustainable fashion brand only ever using sustainable, natural fibres for all our pieces. We support British industry too with over 75% of our suppliers based in Great Britain.
We are currently experiencing strong sales growth in the UK & Internationally, with future plans to develop additional routes to market. We are looking for a strong Data Analyst to help monitor performance and identify opportunities to assist in achieving the strategic goals of the business.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities include:
Contributing to the group with a focus on analysis of customer, channel and product data and to derive actionable insight from this analysis:
- Support in organising, planning and executing multi-channel customer analysis.
- Understanding the dynamics of marketing activity (online and offline) and impact on our sales.
- Support the Finance and Merchandising team in producing and improving range analysis across international territories.
- Supporting the measurement, analysis and interpretation of data sets across all areas of the business.
- Contributing to analytical output, that is robust, and understandable for management.
- Grasping the key attributes of the group and their strategic and commercial objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers.
- Constantly look for new opportunities and regularly make suggestions as to how things can be improved across internal departments
- Develop insight through routine and on-demand analysis, including marketing, product and financial, interpreting results and recommending strategic and/or tactical changes.
- Develop, maintain, reproduce and execute analytics.
- Support with creation and interpretation of customer insight and marketing channel attribution.
- Continuously improve processes with regards to speed and accuracy of output.
- Turn analytics output into actionable insight that can be easily understood by the less technically minded, with recommendations for changes across all areas of the business.
- Create visual representations of the data and analysis.
- Relationship building with internal and external clients.
- Document analysis undertaken, and improvements to regular procedures.
- Work seamlessly with other members of the Celtic team and provide support at the campaign execution level.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
- professional individual with great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Reliability, initiative and high standards of professionalism.
- Minimum of 5 years’ analysis experience.
- Involved in the reporting process and produced relevant KPIs with interpretation.
- Experience of marketing campaign evaluation.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Adwords etc.
- Highly numerate.
- Educated to degree level.
- Work with rigour, and ability to adapt and overcome challenges.
- Possess initiative to act and challenge status quo.
- Drive and ambition to learn and grow with the business.
- Campaign testing.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Experience of SQL.
- Visualisation tool experience
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
This role is part funded for 12 months by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Production Operative – Sewing Machinist
Full-Time or Part Time - Permanent
Role: Reporting to the Production Manager, you will carry out all sewing machining and related work which forms part of the construction of products the company manufactures, adhering to the high quality standards required to ensure Celtic’s customers receive the best possible buying experience. Quality is at the heart of our products, meaning you will need to work to the highest standards, ensuring your work is exceptional.
- You will accurately sew together the component parts using different industrial sewing machinery and stitch types as agreed with the Production Manager, ensuring that quality standards are maintained at all times, working to meet set targets.
- Working as part of a close-knit team, you will communicate effectively with your colleagues to ensure the flow of work is consistent and in line with production requirements.
- You will support other team members to ensure a fair distribution of work through the sewing team. Where necessary, moving on to second/third jobs and other machines.
- You will carry out your daily production duties to agreed performance standards (including maximum safe working rates), ensuring quality & safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Urgent work, as directed by the Production Manager must be prioritised and handled without any unnecessary delay.
- With the regular introduction of new styles, requiring changes to production processes and input from all involved, you will be open and adaptable to change.
- You will assist with the delivery of raw materials into the sew room, accurately checking deliveries against purchase orders; checking for quality & suitability. Elevate any delivery concerns to a manager.
- You will assist with accurate periodic cycle counts and stock takes as directed by the Production Manager.
Occasionally you may be required to help in other areas of the company, you will be flexible and enthusiastic to help in these areas.
- You will adhere to Legislative and company Acts and policies throughout the factory which govern health and safety and employment law, as advised by the Production Manager and Handbooks provided, ensuring all procedures are fairly and safely applied across the company without prejudice.
- You will assist the Production Manager with functional and orientation training for all potential factory associates.
- Work with the Production Manager on your personal training & development needs in order to effectively carry out your role, and to support the Work In Progress targets for the factory.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance
- You will maintain good working relationships with your colleagues throughout the business
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi task
- Exceptional personal quality standards
- Great attention to detail
- Customer centric & team-working focus
- Be able to work accurately under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Support Technician - Full Time - Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will support the company’s IT function; managing the local network, servers, and users’ devices; including PC’s, Macs, and other IT related peripherals, adhering to the company IT policy throughout.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a reliable and secure network including the network hardware; firewalls, switches, routers etc., and the DNS, DHCP and associated services.
- Managing the HyperV environment, maintaining several Windows (2012-2019) and Linux servers.
- Supporting the Company IP telephone system, hardware and software.
- Administration of Active Directory and Office 365.
- Supporting users by trouble shooting hardware and software issues
- Supporting the company’s PCI compliance in both technical knowledge and documentation.
- Working with our external IT Support Company for additional support, BDR management and larger projects.
- Working with the Head of Operations on your personal training & development needs in order to effectively carry out your role. After which you will be:
- oProviding support for in-house developed software – SQL based.
- oBespoke mail order and warehouse management suite
- oBespoke manufacturing, time and attendance, and personnel systems.
The role will include provide out of hours support, including some shift work during peak trading.
You will be confident working closely with colleagues across the business at all levels.
Skills & Experience:
Previous experience in a similar role
Problem solving approach
Initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
Customer centre & team-working focus
IT related qualifications such as CompTIA A+, MCITP etc.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Applications only via Indeed: https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?cmp=Celtic-%26-Co.&t=IT+Support+Technician&jk=fe590b71d1fd4acf&q=IT+support&vjs=3