Join our award-winning, ambitious & hard-working team in one of our exciting roles and help us drive our success to the next level. We are a rapidly growing business but still small enough that you feel like a member of the Celtic & Co. family – we’d like you to become our newest member! We support our employees by providing dedicated learning and development opportunities that will help you to thrive and succeed. At Celtic & Co. you’ll have a healthy work-life balance, a supportive and open-minded team environment and the opportunity to enter a cycle-to-work-scheme. We also offer an exclusive employee discount. All applications must include a covering letter and details of your current notice period. All roles are based in Cornwall.
Performance Marketing Executive
Customer Service Advisor
The role: Reporting to the Senior Merchandiser, you will assist with all aspects of the merchandise function of the group to help develop and achieve the strategic goals of the business.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities include:
Development and execution of strategic merchandising plan
- Through in-depth analysis of product performance highlight areas of opportunity/risk to develop the merchandising plans
- Support strategy by maintaining a working knowledge of the market through regular review of competitor pricing, offer and trends
Work with Senior Merchandiser and the Product team to develop seasonal and range
- In conjunction with Product & Marketing, development and ownership of critical planning dates
- Execute seasonal planning in line with agreed critical path
- Analyse historical sales alongside in season review of product and supplier performance to feed into range development
- Provide catalogue analysis to support Marketing with planning future space by category in the books.
- Provide the Product team with a seasonal shopping list to ensure we deliver balanced ranges considering, the customer’s needs, size of range, option mix, commerciality and price
- Create category & sub category plans that roll up to deliver company targets in line with critical path attend regular planning meetings with Product & Marketing teams to continually develop the range
- Provide Merchandising input at Pre Selection & Selection meetings. Responsible for Merchandising key range metrics to help drive decision making.
- Alongside Product and Marketing agree on product to be featured in catalogues, marketing calendar and hero styles
- Continual development and improvement of Merchandising planning tools and documents
- Responsible for planning all forward orders, taking into account launch dates, lead times, warehouse capacity and cash flow.
- Oversee Merchandise Admin Assistants in creation of seasonal order templates
- Oversee Merchandise Admin Assistants in keeping company delivery tracker up to date, and ensuring timely information on deliveries is communicated to the wider business
Drive in season trading activities
- Align merchandising responsibilities to company trading calendar.
- Ownership of creating and developing Merchandising weekly sales reports, in order to drive trading decisions
- Work with Marketing to ensure email messaging is aligned with stock availability, help identify opportunities and risks in the Marketing plans.
- Analyse weekly, monthly and seasonal performance, identifying repeat orders in a timely manner, and proposing actions to drive sales.
- Oversee the Merchandise Admin Assistants in the management and fulfilment of back orders.
- Assist Senior Merchandiser in provisding Merchandising updates for Monthly Board review meetings
- Oversee Clearance area on the website.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the Celtic & Co supply base
- Be proactive in understanding suppliers lead times, production and working methods in order to maximise opportunities in the supply chain
- Manage the Merchandise Admin Assistants, maximising performance through effective leadership, training, and support
- Ensure all merchandising documents and systems are up to date and accurate
- Oversee & ensure clear and accurate communication from the merchandising team across the business to facilitate the smooth flow of stock through the business
- Build strong internal relationships within the business
- Carry out any reasonable additional tasks as requested to support the effective running of the business
- 5-8 years Merchandising Experience ideally within a fashion environment
- Previous experience as a Senior Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Experience of developing & adapting Merchandising processes
- Have an eye for detail and the confidence to question and challenge
- Good communication skills – up, down, with peers, both within department and cross functionally
- Commercial aptitude, competitor and industry understanding
- Good analytical skills and meticulous in all aspects of work
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills, able to regularly assess and re-prioritise workload
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Shift Pattern: 40 hours Mon-Fri
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year depending on experience
Experience: Merchandising: 5 years (required)
Applications via Indeed: https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=Celtic%20Sheepskin%20%26&l=St.%20Columb&vjk=c92e246708044bc2
Performance Marketing Executive
We currently sell our products through a number of channels and have delivered directly to consumers in over 60 countries during the last year. As the business continues to grow, we are looking for an enthusiastic performance marketing executive to join our team.
The Role: Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager across Paid Social, Paid Search and Display.
- Support with the analysis of campaign performance to ensure we are in line with KPIs and hitting our growth targets.
- Assist with the development of our international Paid Search strategy (Search and Shopping) ensuring spend is optimised for ROI.
- Optimise product titles in our shopping feeds.
- Monitor customer journey to improve and streamline marketing efforts.
- Keep track of stock levels and ad creative.
- Work closely with our paid media agencies to drive performance across Google / Facebook.
- Upload creative assets for our agencies to utilise.
- Adopt a test and learn creative approach across all channels to drive performance.
- Support with the launch of new advertising channels such as YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter and On Demand Tv.
- Plan creative briefs for our design team whilst adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Produce essential reports for data-driven decision making.
- Develop a strong understanding of new product ranges and materials and how best to convey these to the customer.
You will also need to be comfortable working across all aspects of our team, as well as working closely with other departments in the business.
Ideally the candidate should possess:
- Educated to degree level (or relevant experience).
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritising and managing tasks.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about performance marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
Customer Service Advisor:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, clients and partner organisations, communicating effectively and efficiently with customers and colleagues in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards, striving for high order value through link selling and customer rapport building, remaining calm and providing a professional response at all times.
- Professionally respond to sales and customer queries using a problem solving approach to find solutions for customers, resolving complaints and queries as necessary. This will be achieved through: diffusing any difficult situations; responding to written communications in accordance with departmental standards, ensuring accurate information is provided and spelling & grammar is correct; where appropriate, recognising situations outside of your control passing these on correctly
- Contact customers by letter, email and/or telephone in support of planned or unplanned promotions and audits or to increase sales figures as directed by the Manager or the Supervisor providing information to customers of current or special offers available.
- Process orders and catalogue requests placed by telephone, email, & post in a timely & accurate manner.
Temporary Contract length: 7 months : 01/08/2022 – 05/03/2023 or 6 months: 05/09/2022 – 05/03/2023
Working hours: Shift patterns: 8/9h shifts Mon-Fri 9am – 8pm Saturday 9am-6pm (two Saturdays a month, evening shifts only in peak time)
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Apply on Indeed - Inbound Customer Service Jobs in St. Columb TR9 - 2022 | Indeed.com
- To ensure the smooth running of the shop, maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- To ensure that excellent customer service is demonstrated at all times through excellent service of customers and visitors into the shop in a friendly and professional manner and by developing a good knowledge of company stock
- Carryout merchandising in the shop
- Keep the shop in a clean and tidy condition; clean other areas on a rota basis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Ensure all waste is kept to a minimum and where possible rubbish is recycled using all the appropriate bins.
Temporary Contract length: Contract end date 05/03/2023
Working hours/Shift patterns: 40hr per week, Tuesday to Saturday 09:00-17:00.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Applications via Indeed: Shop Assistant, St. Columb, TR9 6FT - Job Details | Indeed.com
The role: Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work alongside Senior Product Developer to develop a range which reflects the customer needs and encompasses the brand handwriting.
Development of the Celtic & Co range
- Work alongside the rest of the product team to develop an overarching theme, feel and direction for each season.
- Manage your own categories independently, with guidance from Head of Product. Source appropriate fabrications and work closely with the supply base, in order to develop suitable styles for the brand.
- Create technical packs independently and can balance creative product design with a commercial eye.
- Attend and run fit sessions independently, including conveying and directing fit amendments to supply base. You should have a high level of technical understanding and garment construction in order to ensure correct fits and a consistent high quality.
- A keen interest in sustainability and an understanding of the rapidly changing options within the market. A desire to discover, investigate and utilise sustainable opportunities to ensure the brand stays at the fore front of sustainable style.
- Organised and able to undertake and manage administrative tasks: Approval of lab dips, strike offs and embroideries, keep sample trackers up to date.
- Able to manage deadlines and work to key critical dates in order to deliver samples on time for the range selection process, photos shoots and fit process.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with UK and European vendors.
- Team player, working alongside other business functions to deliver targets on time.
- Be a positive role model and set an example to junior members of the team, being proactive in seeking out responsibility and tasks.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in a relevant, apparel-based role. Applicants from a design background will also be considered.
- Working knowledge of Cad packages preferable.
- Have an eye for detail and passion for product.
- Good organisational and time management skills; able to regularly re-prioritise workload, react and adapt to changing department requirements.
- Able to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Able to travel outside of the UK if required.
Shift Pattern: 40 hours Mon-Fri
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year depending on experience
Application deadline: 03/06/2022
Applications via Indeed: https://uk.indeed.com/job/womenswear-designer-49d1c41f94610e6f