Original Celt Sheepskin BootsProduct Code: 6614
Free Returns and Exchanges
On all UK orders
The ultimate in warmth, comfort and low-key luxury. Our pure sheepskin boots are designed to withstand the elements, with durable double-stitching, leather heel protectors and hardwearing yet light rubber soles.
- Height 22cm
- 100% premium quality British sheepskin
- Machine wash with Celtic Wool Wash
- Double stitched seams for improved strength
- Shaved sheepskin heel back for improved shape retention
- Durable high quality sole for comfort and support
- Made in Great Britain
Also available in:
When trying on your footwear for the first time, it may feel very tight across your toes and instep. This is nothing to worry about, as within an hour or so of wearing, the boots or slippers will loosen off as the wool starts to bed down and mould to your feet. So do not order a size bigger than you usually wear, otherwise they will end up too big for you. If you know you are a half size – then we recommend buying the size down unless you regularly buy up a half size.
We recommend that you wash boots & slippers on a maximum of 30 degree wool cycle, using ONLY Celtic Wool Wash liquid that is suitable for automatic washing machines.
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Do not use artificial heat to dry
- Do not dry directly in Sunlight
Celtic & Co. products are made with the highest quality craftsmanship and sourced from the finest materials available. While these materials have been treated with premium dyes, some dye transfer may occur onto light clothing or furniture – as with any deep, richly dyed material.