Celtic & Co. & Gemma Lessinger Competition
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
" 'Celtic Shoreline' is a study of Crantock beach just outside of Newquay, iconic for its Gannel Estuary and huge expanse of white sand. This piece focuses on a moment one summer, just having swam in the turquoise blue waters. There was very little swell so just a gentle little wave lapping at the shoreline, creating beautiful fine webs of seafoam. I have used sand in the paint to build the depth on the shoreline in this piece, along with seasalt mixed into the paint for the white water. "
To enter the competition pop your name and email address on the form below and we will announce the winner on Friday 14th May. Good luck!
Bring the magic of the ocean into your home with a piece from Gemma Lessinger. A Cornish artist whose paintings are characterised by their never ending myriad of colours. Gemma captures textured movements of the Cornish sea and shorelines.
Gemma's signature is texture, which she creates by mixing sea salt and sand into the acrylic paint. A natural synergy with her subject matter - the ocean.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes a limited edition painting of Crantock beach shoreline worth £500, plus £250 of Celtic & Co vouchers.
- The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 13th May 2021. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- One winner of the prize will be drawn at random and notified by e-mail. If contact cannot be made within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- No cash alternative available.
- By entering the competition you are confirming you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one entry per person. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- If, due to circumstances beyond their control, Gemma Lessinger and/or Celtic & Co. are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and Celtic & Co employees and their families.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner must agree to use of their name for promotion purposes.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.