- Celtic & Co. is a luxury British brand, offering a wide range of footwear, clothing, outerwear and accessories made exclusively from the finest, all-natural fibres, predominantly produced in the UK.
- Operating through their UK and international websites, mail order and a handful of small boutiques.
- The company was founded in 1990 by husband and wife team Nick and Kath Whitworth. Starting life as Hide & Feet and then
- The Original UGG Co, they later traded as Celtic Sheepskin with the brand finally changing to Celtic & Co. in 2012 to reflect the growing collection.
- Celtic & Co. has evolved into one of the UK’s largest dedicated retailers of luxury sheepskin products.
- Celtic’s iconic sheepskin boots and slippers are true originals and are still handcrafted in their workshop in Newquay by their talented staff.
- Their collections are designed in the UK and manufactured by trusted partners in the UK wherever possible.
- They were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise - International Trade in 2018.
- Celtic fans include the Duchess of Cambridge, Angelina Jolie, Dame Judi Dench and the cast of Game of Thrones to name but a few.
Celtic & Co. Treloggan, Newquay, Cornwall. TR7 2SX