Email Competition - Terms and Conditions
1) Entry to Celtic & Co’s prize draw to win £100 worth of Celtic vouchers is free and no purchase whatsoever is necessary.
2) Celtic & Co. is a trading name of Celtic Sheepskin & Co Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 8860746.
3) The prize draw opens at midnight on 21st Nov 2014 (GMT + 0:00). Following the last day of entry, the winners will be selected at random. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
4) To enter: new subscribers of our email newsletters who sign up between from 21st Nov 2014 will be automatically entered into this competition.
5) Entry restrictions – One entry per person. This competition is not open to any employees of Celtic & Co. No automated entries are accepted.
6) Celtic & Co. will not be held responsible for lost entries.
7) The competition prize is limited to £100 worth of Celtic & Co vouchers and will be sent in the post after the winner is announced/notified and has confirmed their correct mailing address for the prize to be sent. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8) Celtic & Co. reserves the right, where a prize becomes unavailable, to substitute such prizes with similar prizes. We also reserve the right to delay the prize draw closure date or to cancel a prize draw prior to the closure date at any time.
9) Celtic & Co. will not be liable for any inability to make contact with any entrant due to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by an entrant or due to technical problems preventing us from obtaining accurate contact details.
10) Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw being made. If the winners do not reply to claim their prize within 1 calendar month, the prize will lapse.
11) Celtic & Co. reserves the right to promote all entrants names on www.celticandco.com website and also on Celtic & Co. managed social media pages.
12) No responsibility will be accepted by Celtic & Co. for failed, partial, incorrect or garbled computer transmissions, or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion.
13) If Celtic & Co. reasonably considers that an entrant is not eligible to enter a prize draw, it may exclude such entrant from the prize draw or withhold any prize to which the entrant might otherwise be entitled.
14) An entry shall be declared void if: the conduct of the entrant has been fraudulent, the eligibility rules set out herein have been breached; the entrant has hacked into the website or otherwise interfered with the proper functioning of the website.
15) Celtic & Co. shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by an entrant (or any person claiming under or through the entrant), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, but Celtic & Co. does not exclude liability for: death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Celtic & Co.; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16) These terms and conditions and each prize draw are governed by English Law and any related matters will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17) No forbearance or delay by either party in enforcing its rights shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or of any later breach.
18) If any provision of these terms and conditions is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions will not be prejudiced.
19) None of these terms and conditions is intended to confer a benefit on, or to be enforceable by, any person other than the entrant or Celtic & Co.