Classic Boots - Calf HeightProduct Code: 2004
Free tracked shipping to Canada
Free returns on all Canadian orders
The Classic Boots are our most pared-back style and come in three heights and neutral shades. They feature double-stitched seams, leather-bound edges and tonal rubber soles.
- Height 11½"
- 100% premium quality British shearling
- Machine wash with Celtic Wool Wash
- Double stitched seams for improved strength
- Shaved shearling heel back for improved shape
- Durable high quality sole for comfort and support
- Made in Great Britain
When trying on your footwear for the first time, it may feel very tight across your toes and instep. This is nothing to worry about, as within an hour or so of wearing, the boots or slippers will loosen off as the wool starts to bed down and mould to your feet. So do not order a size bigger than you usually wear, otherwise they will end up too big for you. If you know you are a half size – then we recommend buying the size down unless you regularly buy up a half size.
We recommend that you wash boots & slippers on a maximum of 30 degree wool cycle, using ONLY Celtic Wool Wash liquid that is suitable for automatic washing machines.
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Do not use artificial heat to dry
- Do not dry directly in Sunlight
Celtic & Co. products are made with the highest quality craftsmanship and sourced from the finest materials available. While these materials have been treated with premium dyes, some dye transfer may occur onto light clothing or furniture – as with any deep, richly dyed material.