At Celtic & Co. we believe clothes are more than just fashion and this belief is applied to our team. Staff are much more than just a resource.
We are an informal brand that takes inspiration from our beautiful Cornish location; its colours, patterns and textures. We are passionate about quality, attention to detail and in providing the best products and services to our customers through direct selling channels.
You can find out more about us here. We are based in Newquay, Cornwall where our Factory, Warehouse and Offices are centralised.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Join our growing, friendly team as a Customer Service Advisor.
Working as part of a team to ensure the speedy response rate to all customers’ queries received, upholding a high standard of customer service at all times. This will include handling inbound sales & customer service calls and providing a speedy and professional response to emails received.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include -
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, clients and partner organisations, communicating effectively and efficiently with customers and colleagues in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards striving for high order value through link selling and customer rapport building, remaining calm and providing a professional response at all times.
- Professionally respond to sales and customer queries using a problem solving approach to find solutions for customers, elevating complaints and queries where outside of your experience or control to a Team Leader or Supervisor, as necessary.
- Respond to written communications in accordance with departmental standards and targets, ensuring accurate information is provided and spelling & grammar is correct.
- Process orders and catalogue requests placed by telephone, email or post in a timely and accurate manner
- Update and maintain customer records accurately and promptly, adhering to legislative and company Acts and policies governing confidentiality and data storage.
- Utilise those company tools available to you to ensure a high standard of customer service is achieved at all times - this includes the completion of any in-house training to the required standard as requested by the team Assistant Manager.
- Carry out any general office and administrative tasks as requested by the Team Leader using a range of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and all company partners, assisting with other company departments as priorities allow which may require the completion of tasks at your usual place of work or require a temporary change in location.
- Maintain a clean & safe working environment by: keeping the office area free form clutter & waste; ensuring all waste is kept to a minimum & where possible rubbish is recycled using all the appropriate bins.
WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Sales/Customer Service/ Telephony Experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A to C or equivalent
- Ability to confidently cross-sell & up-sell products
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive, proactive attitudeComputer literate
- Customer service-focused
Reports to: Sales Manager
Department: Customer Service & Sales
Hourly rate: £7.60 per hour
Type of position: Permanent
Hours: Min 24 hours per week with the flexibility to work up to 40 hours per week on a rota basis between 8.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday and 9.00am – 6pm Saturday
Please contact Stella with your CV and a covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th February 2018.
No vacancies at present
No vacancies at present
No vacancies at present
Role: Warehouse Assistant – Ecommerce
We are recruiting for a permanent, full time assistant to work in our fast paced warehouse in Newquay. This is a great position working for a trustworthy, local company with the opportunity to gain valuable experience and a variety of skills. You will become an integral part of our team working across all order fulfilment disciplines. Your main tasks will be to pick, pack and dispatch orders to our online customers, unpack and process our customer returns, check and put away deliveries and a host of other tasks to help keep our warehouse running smoothly!
- The successful candidate will need to be friendly, enjoy working as part of a team and comfortable working to targets and deadlines.
- You’ll be reliable and self-motivated with good attention to detail, manage your time well and be able to work efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy. You should also be open to working on a multitude of warehouse tasks when required, and have excellent communication skills.
- You will be computer literate, efficient and accurate with data entry.
- You will have a base level of fitness as the role is active.
- Inventory Control / Returns Processing / Order Fulfilment: 2 years
- Computer Literacy / Data entry: 2 years
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Previous experience in a retail / stock control / order processing role.
- Experience and/or certification in a customer service role.
- Experience of working to and achieving targets.
- Counterbalance Lift truck qualification.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant, and on-going development is supported & encouraged. If you would like to apply for this role please send a covering letter explaining why you would be our ideal candidate, along with your C.V by clicking here. Applications without a covering letter will NOT be considered for this vacancy.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.60 /hour
40 Hours per week, 9am – 5pm
Monday – Saturday
Closing date for applications is 09/02/2018